The Stacey Family

February 16, 2009

MY DYSON

My sweet and loving boyfriend bought me my dream vacuum!!! A Dyson DC17 Absolute Animal! I am basically giddy about it! I even went
home and dreamt I was vacuuming my bedroom, it was filthy and I busted in with my vacuum to save the day! How sad is that??? Holly had lost a very lucrative bet, therefore bound to buy me one herself. But now she is off the hook and might have to take me on a cruise instead. It was a very unwise bet on her part :) But the fact of the matter is that I now have my very own Dyson and I am so freaking excited! Thanks Honey!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

We bought a dyson for Christmas and it was happy. We LOVE ours! I share in the joy! Congrats!

Jenn said...

oh darn kati, now we have to go on a cruise... sigh.... :)

Unknown said...

Speaking from experience, with many years of being a vacuum connoisseur,I must admit your Dyson looks like magnificent machine. However, with such a powerful machine at your disposal you'll no longer have an excuse for having a dirty room. Happy cleaning. Love, Mom