The Stacey Family

March 23, 2009

Jenn's Bridal Shower

Wow.... I REALLY SUCK at this whole blogging thing. These pics are from a month ago.... but regardless... here are the PICS FROM JENNS BRIDAL SHOWER!!!

We started off the party by getting MAC MAKEOVERS... so we would look SUPER HOT FOR.....

STRIPPER CLASS!!!!!


We are now CERTIFIED LAS VEGAS STRIPPERS! With licenses and all!


We were in a huge hurry.... but I couldnt resist posing with the pink gorilla...


We then headed home for a more traditional party of sorts..... We tried to make dirty cookies, which was hilarious, but they just looked like big blobs!! I had a dirty ice cube tray too but it broke in half!

So we just had to settle for food of the cute and yummy variety...

I had a really hard time trying to find some non lame bridal shower games.... but I knew MY SEARCH WAS OVER when I found this one.... WHO CAN GET THE TWINKIE IN THE CONDOM THE FASTEST?!


It actually turned out to be a lot harder than one would think... and quite messy! But so much fun!

The second game was a bingo game where you only get to cover your number if you answer a question correctly as to whether it was about the Bride or Groom.... I originally bought the game, then returned it and made my own... it turned out really good.....



Jenn with all of her presents!!! Love ya chica! And miss you already... Come visit :(

0 comments: