The Stacey Family

March 23, 2009

My Daddy Came to See Me!!!

My Dad came down the first weekend of March, and it was so good to have him here to play for a few days! We did an incredible amount of eating... went on a backstage tour of Jubilee... which was AWESOME.... scored free tickets to Nathan Burton... and went to play in Primm .... amongst other random stuff.... We basically kidnapped JJ for the wknd... which was fun, and she is a lot more likely to happily pose for pictures!! Love you Dad, glad you could come down!!!!

JJ and I with the showgirl tour guide at our backstage tour.... we had to follow her up and down stairs and she was in a thong. JJ and I investigated...
I made everyone pose for these pics and not a one of them made it big...

Me and Scotty
At the roller coaster ride in Primm.... I dont know if any of us were walking straight when we got off, but it was fuN!

WOW!!! WE BOTH MADE IT TO THE SHOWCASE????!!!!!

At the temple...

Eating ice cream in the cute shop, the owner latched onto Dad when he found out he was from Oregon, he started calling people and telling them someone from Oregon was in the store.

I was supposed to be looking at her lovingly.... um...... yeah.
Me and two of my boys waiting for our car.




I made him wait in line to pose for this.... too bad he lost a dollar

Dad made me try on Mom's wedding dress... so I made him try on the hat!!!


Love you Dad!

0 comments: