The Stacey Family

February 2, 2009

Craft Time!

THE POMANDER I JUST FINISHED MAKING......


........ AND WHAT TO DO WITH THEM


Didnt it turn out cute??????? It was so easy too! No Scott and I are not engaged... however this hypothetical wedding is only like 7 months away, so I am experimenting in the craft department. I had a lighter pink that was pretty... but it was going to cost at least double to make them... the flowers did not go nearly as far as I thought they would! Now of course, we are discussing no pink.. since I started a project and all. Therefore, due to color issues, I think I will move on to making calendars. I have a cute template for them. And its already January.

1 comments:

lolaphalangee said...

They turned out so good!! Especially cute for a hypothetical craft for a hypothetical wedding!!

Lena