The Stacey Family

February 2, 2009

Girly Day Out

Holly, Jenn and I went to Bridal Spectacular, and of course had to turn it into a picture taking opportunity! We had fun and it was good to have an afternoon with the girls!

We had to improvise writing space to sign up for drawings....

And it was a good thing that we did because I won this "Favor Cake"! It is made up of a bunch of little boxes that you fill with candy... I was so excited when they called!

Everywhere we turned there was more cupcakes and cake tastings! It was SOOOOO good! But we were definately on sugar overload when we got out of there!


I had to take a picture of this dress because I am quite certain that I am In LoVe with it...


2 comments:

Jenn said...

oooh, i forgot about these... totally stealing them for scrapbooking purposes :)

Unknown said...

Wow, day out looks so much fun and I loved that wedding gown a lot. I will also need to get my wedding gown soon but would be having that in pastel shade. Actually we’re going to have pastel themed brunch wedding at domestic outdoor event space NYC. I am sure I would get some good options at landybridal.