The Stacey Family

August 6, 2008

Catalina

Well since Im headed out of town again tomorrow, I figure it's about time to post some pics from the last trip. And since Alena doesn't seem to believe I go places without photographic proof... maybe this will placate her for a few days. Hopefully I don't have to prove my next trip since she is picking me up from the airport! And I'll admit it right now... I REALLY fell short on the whole picture taking aspect of this trip...


This is somehow my favorite picture from the weekend, not hard since I didnt take very many... Anywho apparently its normal to take a mini boat to the dock from your big boat... These of course would be the mini boats.
Unfortunately this is about the extent of our playing on the beach.....
Because of these lovely bacteria warning signs that were lining the water!!


We ate lunch here, over the water actually... It was quite cute...

And here is the bird who sat over us at lunch repeatedly spitting on us and our food! LOL really!

2 comments:

.·:*¨♡Mead♡¨*:·. said...

Can Raul shape shift? Like in the form of a seagull??

.·:*¨♡Mead♡¨*:·. said...

I'm very sorry to hear the water was pestilential on your vaca...