The Stacey Family

August 27, 2008

This week

Well I am going to be starting a new job... again... doing the same thing... again... I don't believe my current office will be open very much longer, so I am going to be starting with a new company in a week and a half. It worked out kinda nice... I gave my two week notice yesterday... and my last day is tomorrow afternoon! This is working out nicely because I am leaving early tomorrow to drive to Oregon, and now I am not in a huge hurry to get back for work! I am excited to be able to go home for a few days to see the fam, I really miss them! Hopefully Russ will be home from the fire when I get there, he has been gone all week.. However if I get there before him, I can claim my bedroom which he has taken over. Just because I am not there doesn't mean that he can claim it! Last time I came home he refused to let me have my room and slept on the floor to spite me. Which means I couldn't sleep because I was awake all night feeling guilty that he was on the floor. Dad has claimed Scott for a fishing trip at some point... sad that his daughter is finally coming home and he makes plans with the boyfriend..... I was invited as an afterthought.... but its just not the same that way. Hopefully I will get some good pictures while I am home... and hopefully Scott and I both come back alive after that long in the car together.... we kind of have different opinions on how road trips are supposed to work... I believe one should stop to sleep, and shower and brush their teeth .... Scott believes one should drive and drive and drive and then sleep when you get there. So sorry mom and dad if we show up grouchy and smelly! Maybe I will have to make a bed out of the backseat....

2 comments:

The Valley Family said...

That is too funny. Scott thinks like that cause that is how we drive to ID. Hope you two had fun.

stephanie beals said...

Im glad you found me. I added your site to mine! either you change jobs often, or I remember hearing about this from you! :) Hope things are great...