The Stacey Family

July 25, 2008

Weekend Vacation

It seems I have been traveling extensively this summer.... Which I am not complaining about... time just goes by entirely way to fast, and that speeds it up even more! I am leaving today for Catalina... It is a work trip. I have to sit through a meeting tomorrow morning... and in turn, I get a paid for island vacation. Not a bad deal if you ask me... I am not throughly excited yet... but I will be once I get home to pack and get going.... So think of me as I am basking in the sun and playing in the ocean this weekend! I will get some pics to post next week....

3 comments:

Marc and Stacy said...

Hey girl, I found your blog. I guess I'm "stalking kati". :) I'm sad you're going to be in Cali and I can't see you. I'd love to see you again one day! Hope all is well.

.·:*¨♡Mead♡¨*:·. said...

So, its officially been 4 days. Still no Catalina pictures...I'm beginning to think you didn't even go. I mean, ANYONE can SAY they went somewhere, where's the proof?? I'm just sayin.......

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun basking in the sun while I was sweltering in the heat trying to pick huckleberries. Where is the justice in this world? Hurry up and share the pictures. Love, Mom