The Stacey Family

November 21, 2008

The 3 Day

Well.... the Breast Cancer Walk started this morning.... and I am at work. I am really sad that I did not get to do it this year.... but there was just too much going on this year to focus on fundraising.... I think I raised a total of $90 out of the $2200. However, I still have high hopes for '09! My plan this time is to sign up as crew because there is not a fundraising minimum for crew members... and then if I happen to be able to raise the money, I can switch to a walker... but still be able to participate regardless. And with no fundraising minimum... that pretty much nixes 99% of the excuses to not sign up with me... so I should have plenty of company :)

1 comments:

Jenn said...

ya i'm mostly disapointed that you and jj didn't stand on the corner in pink princess outfits to raise money... you should seriously think about that for next year