The Stacey Family

June 27, 2008

The Blog

I finally gave in and started a blog. This is probably more for my entertainment than anything else... but I think it will be nice for family purposes, since I dont see the rents signing up for myspace anytime soon. My attention span doesnt usually last very long but I will try to keep this updated for the 2 people I know that will read it (Mom and Lena, dont let me down!) I also think this is a good way to keep motivated for my 60 mile walk for breast cancer... I need someway to hold myself accountable because I am really not good at the whole fundraising aspect... which is kind of important since it is required... and really the whole point! And I know many other teams who have started blogs to keep people updated on their progress. Progress report thus far: $70. Only $2,130 to go!

3 comments:

lolaphalangee said...

Progress thus far has been progress total for quite some time now! You KNOW I keep tabs on this kind of thing! Now, its summer time and you need to get busy! Fundraising brainstorm session in approx 30 minutes!

Oh yeah, Love ya!!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

I hope your blog helps towards your fund raising efforts. However, I still like your pink flamingo idea. Keep up the wonderful work, we are all proud of you. Love - Mom